Looking to go ALL IN at a great startup? Do you have great energy and passion to help Silicon Valley’s future stars (Startup / founders) to get funded? Or help investors globally to identify rising stars in which to invest?
Come join F50 and work together with me and a small group of passionate and energetic team members to build the next generation funding platform in the valley. Or help us forward this email to your friends who might be a great fit.
The open senior-level positions include:
- Core Team member leading the Online Product Development
The open junior-level* positions include:
- Community Manager.
- Office Operation and Administrative Assistant,
- Investor Relations Assistant,
- Junior Analyst
*All junior-level positions are open to student interns as well. To apply, visit http://f50.io/join/.
F50 has built a world-class team:
David Cao: Founder & CEO of F50; Managing Partner for F50 Ventures; Founder of Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs
Eric Ly: Co-founder, Formerly Co-founder & CTO of Linkedin
Tel Chengmin Liu: Co-founder; formerly EVP of Tencent
Martin Stroka: Co-founder, formerly Director of Strategic Relationship at GWC US
Brad Strum: F50 Core Team, formerly VC General Partner, VP Business Devt, startup founder
Eli Lipstein: F50 Core Team, formerly an Investment and M&A Lawyer in Israel
Venture Partners (Part-time capacity):
Bill Reichert: Venture Partner, Managing Partner of Garage Technology Ventures
Canice Wu: Venture Partner, former President of Plug and Play
Patrick Mork: Venture Partner; former Head of marketing for Google Play
Mike Loftus: Venture Partner; former EIR of Angels’ Forum
Steve Lau, Venture Partner, Managing Partner, Eagle Fund
We also have an energetic team of junior analyst will work together with you. Please help us by sharing these job postings to your network and referring your friends to apply: Product Development on LinkedIn and multiple positions on Craigslist.
The full list can also be found at: http://f50.io/join.
Here is the JD for Head of Online Product Development (a Core Team level position)
We are looking for a senior-level professional to join our core team to lead the Online Product Development effort for our online funding platform.
Please tell us, in no more than 300 words, your area of interest in the early stage venture investment process as you understand it to be, along with some of your ideas on areas you think need to be improved – and how.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead brainstorm sessions with investment & event team.
- Evaluate existing products in the market.
- Define product requirements.
- Conduct user surveys.
- Work closely with the technical development team and with engineering resources for the implementation.
- Ability to commit 100%, and we mean a startup 100%.
- 2-5 years experience in working with online product development.
- Ability to work closely with a technical development team and with engineering resources for implementation.
- Strong interest in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Knowledge of earlier stage funding process, between pre-seed and Series-A, and players in the field.
- Familiar with Demo Day events.
- Must be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If interested, please send your resume/cover letter, together with salary expectations and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Online Product Development as your preferred position in the subject line with your application. Please note that H1 sponsorship is not available.